OFFICIAL TICKETING OUTLETS
Neither Downtown Cowtown nor Outhouse Tickets can guarantee the authenticity of tickets purchased from any other reseller (such as brokers or individuals).
Counterfeit Ticket Warning: Currently there are some scalpers, also known as “second party vendors,” selling tickets online at a rate more than double the standard price. Their websites look official and offer Downtown Cowtown tickets, however tickets purchased via those sites could be fraudulent, meaning tickets bought through these means may not be valid and you would be refused admission
If you choose to buy Downtown Cowtown tickets from an alternative source, there are a few instances that may occur:
- The tickets may or may not be valid, and you run the risk of not being let in to a performance
- You’ll probably pay much more than you should
- There’s no way to notify you in the case of a time change or cancellation
- If you lose your tickets, Downtown Cowtown won’t be able to replace them
- Ticket prices and fees are subject to change at any time without notice:
- Pricing is established and approved by each show. Ticket prices are dynamically priced. Show capacity, venue, day of week, time, sales promotion and market demand may impact pricing.
- Pricing adjustments are not pre-determined and may occur at any time.
- Ticket prices may decrease below the initial ticket price, but we do not offer price adjustments or refunds. As with all our tickets, all sales are final and non-refundable.
Downtown Cowtown urges customers to purchase tickets directly through our website www.downtowncowtown.com
OUTHOUSE TICKETING FAQ
NOTE: ALL TICKETS ARE PRINTED FROM YOUR OWN PRINTER OR SENT VIA MMS TEXT MESSAGE. NO TICKETS ARE MAILED NOR AVAILABLE TO PICK UP AT WILL CALL. THERE IS NO NEED TO PRINT YOUR TICKETS IF THEY ARE SENT VIA TEXT TO A SMART PHONE. YOU CAN LOG INTO YOUR ACCOUNT FROM ANY COMPUTER WITH A PRINTER AT ANY TIME AND PRINT YOUR TICKETS BY GOING TO “ORDERS” AND THEN CLICK “PRINT”.
1. My tickets print out without a bar code…are they valid?
- Answer: No, they are not valid unless they have a bar code. It is most likely your security settings. Here is how to fix. Log into your account. Go to “orders” at the bottom of the page. Click on your order. You will see your tickets on the screen. Instead of clicking the large “Print Ticket” tab, go up to “file” in the upper left corner of your browser. Click it and it will drop down, and press “PRINT” from there. This should take care of it. If not, email firstname.lastname@example.org for help.We have also just added a feature to print a PDF file that will enable people to have a second option to print their tickets.
2. I lost my ticket. How do I get a new one?
- Answer A: You log into your account and scroll down to “Orders”. Find your order then click the Print Tickets button.
- Answer B: If you did not create an account and checked out as a “Guest”, the system set you up a temporary User Name and Password. This information can be found in your email receipt. Simply Log in using this information and scroll down to “orders” and click print.
- Answer C: If you did not receive an email when you purchased your tickets, it likely went to your SPAM or junk folder. Please check there first. Then send an email to email@example.com if you cannot find your information. You must include the event, venue, and date when emailing support.
3. My printer is not working and I can’t print my ticket.
- Answer A: You can log into your account from any computer that has a working printer to print your tickets. Go to “Orders” at the bottom of the page. You can print tickets your tickets from there.
- Answer B: You can log in from your phone and click Print Tickets then zoom into the bar code so that it can be scanned
4. Will any of my personal information be sold or sent to other companies?
- Answer: We never sell any of your personal information. In some cases the venue will request email addresses of their customers who purchased tickets to the event. This is given in case there are any changes to the date or time of the event. They may also like to inform you of upcoming events.
5. Can I get a refund on my tickets?
- Answer: ALL TICKETS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE…..All events are considered rain or shine with no refunds unless otherwise noted.
6. What happens if the event is cancelled?
- Answer: If the event is cancelled, your tickets will be good for the make up date. If there is no make up date, or you cannot attend the new date, you may request a refund. All refunds will be done for the value of the ticket less any service fees and taxes. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your Order ID if you need a refund.
7. I bought my tickets but when I press the “Print Ticket” button, they will not print.
- Answer: In some cases the “Print Tickets” button will not work due to your security settings on your computer. When this happens, go to the “File” menu on the top left of your screen. From there you can select “print” and you should have no problem getting them to print.
8. How do I “unsubscribe” to Outhouse Tickets emails?
- Answer: Simply log into your account and go to “edit profile”. Next, scroll down and uncheck the box at the bottom. Make sure to click the “Update Button”.
Please email support with your questions if they are NOT answered above: email@example.com